District Manager Romania
Astron is the European leader in pre-engineered steel buildings, mainly for industrial applications. In the last 50 years, more than 50,000 buildings have been realized as turnkey solutions all over Europe, through a network of 300 authorized Builders. Astron is a member of the Swedish Lindab Group.
Today, we are looking to recruit a District Manager Romania.
You lead the active development of your sales area, you drive business growth
- You maintain and develop existing customer relationships
- You identify potential new construction partners in your area; making contact, establishing relationships, closing agreements and developing new business
- You independently coordinate the construction projects with your construction partners, technically and commercially, from the inquiry to the contract signature
- You actively shape our building solutions. Above all, your work will influence how our customers experience their finished building
This role is pivotal in the sales growth of Astron. We are looking to recruit a “closer” with personality and determination; somebody who drives the ambitious profitable goals for the area.
Your customer focus and ability to build strong relations combined with your ability to understand and relate to business needs and requirements will make the difference between good and strong performance.
- Have a good understanding of the construction industry
- Have a successful sales track record
- Are fluent in English
- Show leadership defining the tactical plans and actions to ensure targets are met; you anticipate and adjust for problems and roadblocks